CPSK Podcast-3: Missional Marketing Maxim #2 to Transform Your Church Website into a Digital Missionary
Show Notes for Church Planter Starter Kit Podcast, Episode 3
Church Planter Starter Kit helps busy pastors and church planters transform their church website and brand into a digital missionary.
Many pastors and planters aren’t sure what to do with their church websites or brand. This whole area makes you uncomfortable. It’s like running into your high-school ex at your 10-year reunion. Unavoidable. Awkward. Forced.
But I want to transform the way you view your church website and brand. Instead of cringing, I want you to tingle with excitement.
Imagine viewing your website and brand as a POWERFUL opportunity to connect w the people you’re called to reach.
That’s where we’re headed in this first series.
3 Steps to Go From Excuses to Excitement Over Your Website & Brand
- Excitement comes when you embrace the powerful missionary potential of your church website and brand.
- The fact that you don’t know anything about websites and branding is NORMAL! It’s not your fault, but it is your responsibility.
- You are not alone. You’re called to plant. I’m called to help. I’m confident I can help you do this well.
Missional Marketing Maxim #2
Today’s episode takes a closer look at the second of the 5 Missional Marketing Maxims. These maxims are the foundation of the Church Planter Starter Kit.
Today’s maxim says:
Nearly every person you’re called to reach will interact with your brand and website when considering your church.
Here’s what we’ll explore together:
- What can your brand do to help you relate to the people you’re called to reach?
- How does your brand relate to the gospel?
- 874 reasons to excite you about the potential reach of your church website.
Grab Your Free Resource: 3 Tips to Immediately Improve Your Church Website
Grab the free resource from today’s episode and get help turning your website and brand into a digital missionary.
Liked This Podcast?
Leave a review on iTunes and I'll give you and your church a shoutout on the podcast. Make sure to leave your website so I can link back to it.